Definitely! For the following reasons:
- Understand what customer wants and needs
- Create customer personas to tailor your content, campaigns, etc.
- Increase your conversation rate
- Enhance customer interaction, satisfaction and retention
A few examples how UX design impact digital marketing
- Build a connection
- Effective landing page
- Decrease bounce rate
- Increase visibility in search engines
Read my full article at Medium –>
Bringing traffic to your site will cost you a lot of money , if they don't find what are looking for.